BloggersDay Man SS14
- Yesterday, I attended at the first BloggerDay by Studiozeta, where I could see and photograph the SS14 collections of beautiful brands of the studio.
- Models wear clothes and accessories of White Raven, Uppercut, CloudX, Les Eclaires, Au Jour Le Jour, The Bunny Jacket, Saison, Capri, Fabrizio Del Carlo, Add, Dent de Man, Ai Riders, Emanuele Bicocchi, Le Canard Sauvage, Twenty Twelve, Nil&Mon, 5+1 Annapurna, Mauron, Free Mob, Savas and CutuliCult.
INTRODUCING THE SHOWROOM
They are a multibrand showroom which represents various collections and brands worldwide.
With about 2.000 active clients from all over the world, including Italian ones.
Their Strongest selling markets are ex URSS, Middle east, Asia and of course Italian market.
Their array of clients includes Barney New York and Tokyo; The Library, Browns, Harvey
Nichols, Harrods, Selfridges, Adesco in London; Colette, L’Ecalireur in Paris; Lane
Crawford, Joyce in Hong kong; Biffi, 10 Corso Como, Luisa Via Roma, Penelope in Italy
and many others worldwide.
In the past we worked with John Rocha, Martin Margela, Antonio Marras, Francesco
Scognamiglio, Neil barret, Alessandro Dell’ Acqua and many more..
- STUDIOZETA.org a company whose roots in the Italian fashion industry go back
- 30 years, is housed in a former early 19th century silk-mill.
- The area is a chic location, having also been discovered by major international labels.
- The silk mill – a wonderful space – was chosen because of its open feel.
- The wide spaces within the mill allow the showroom to display our client’s wares
- within the broader contexts around which fashion orbits – multimedia, industrial
- and graphic design. The showroom sits in a completely renovated original structure, and is an impressive
- 3.500 square meters. The building is centered around a traditional Milanese courtyard – redolent with local atmosphere.
- The main structure contains adjustable partitions, and maintains an open-space format, allowing for the play of light and materials.
MORE PICS OF THE EVENT HERE