Aimo Richly FW14 Woman
- A collection of ladies’ and men’s knitwear that is synonymous with an instantly recognisable and refined style, and finds its maximum expression in its meticulous combination of design, quality and usefulness.
- It is a project that reinterprets the codes of knitted clothing by carefully selecting colour shades, designs and yarns, and ensuring outstanding craftsmanship and a passion for detail in order to create innovative products that respect Italian tradition but have an international appeal.
- The ladies’ collection plays on contrasts: floral motifs that are quintessentially British, feminine, romantic and chic, and dynamically casual optical geometries that are simultaneously sensual, fresh and young. It is a striking set of cool and desirable proposals for young women who refuse to submit to the dictatorship of total looks as they are already accustomed to borrowing items from the wardrobes of their parents or boyfriends.
- The yarns chosen for the AIMO RICHLY collection are the fruit of careful research and worked using extreme finenesses that are obtained by mixing nuanced combed yarns (to give substance) with carded yarns that enhance the textures. The knitting is done on looms shaped by hand, and every garment is constructed as if it were tailor made. Treatments such as washing, gauzing, calendering and carding guarantee that the knitwear is comfortable and easy-to-wear.
- The AIMO RICHLY collection is created by a team of designers belonging to the Swiss WS Fashion group, which was founded in 2008 and is led by its owner and Chairman, Riccardo Braglia, an entrepreneur with 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical, chemical and healthcare sectors, and his wife Giusy Braglia, the fashion coordinator of the knitwear project.